San Diego Model Railroad Museum, San Diego, CA
Tickets are available for online sales only. All ticket sales are final. Event is 21+, if you cannot show proper identification at the door you will be turned away.
Presale starts at $30, while day of is $40 per person. Members and other parties may be provided with discount codes, so please check you email if you are expecting to use one.
1649 El Prado
San Diego, CA 92101
Mark your calendars - SDMRM’s sixth Ales N’ Rails fundraiser is on
Saturday, December 11 from 6:00pm – 9:30pm!
This year, the museum is celebrating the 40th anniversary of opening to the public for the very first time. Help us raise $15,000 to continue museum operations, programs, and services, as well as the award-winning model railroad clubs who design and maintain our permanent exhibits.
Usher in the holiday season with a party that supports both local arts and culture AND local businesses! Festivities include:
· Beer tasting from some of San Diego’s best breweries: Kensington Brewing Company, Little Miss Brewing, Pizza Port Brewing Company, and more!
· Wear your most abundantly adorned, cheesy, and downright hideous holiday sweater for a chance to win a prize!
· All museum model train exhibits will be running for guests to experience and enjoy
· PLUS live music, amazing items for raffle, food, games, and much more!
Remember, Ales N’ Rails is a 21+ up event ONLY!
Ales N’ Rails is a 21+ up event ONLY!
Like other arts organizations in our county, SDMRM is requiring each guest to provide written or electronic proof of a full FDA-Authorized COVID-19 vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test collected within 72 hours of event start time.
· We will accept Antigen or PCR results (vaccination passports).
· EVERY GUEST MUST ACKNOWLEDGE OUR POLICY WITH THE LINK BELOW AND provide proof of a full FDA-Authorized COVID-19 vaccination. Guests may upload an image of their vaccine card prior to the event (preferred) or bring proof to check-in.
· Policy must be signed by Friday, December 3, 2021. An event coordinator will reach out to you if the museum has not received your acknowledgement by this date.
· It is recommended that unvaccinated guests wear a mask at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
Ales N’ Rails 2021 is expecting an estimated 150 people. If you have any questions regarding the policy, please contact Lenore McFerren, Deputy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (619) 696-0199 x402.
Ales N’ Rails Ticket Prices:
· Museum Members: $20
· Pre-sale price: $30
· Day of event: $40
Can’t make it to Ales N’ Rails this year?
Help us reach our goal!